This weeks menu:
- Chicken chili and skillet cornbread
- Homemade fettuccine with tomato sauce
- Breakfast dinner
- Crab stuffed manicotti
- Sesame chicken, spinach & rice
- Pepperoni, mushroom, and olive pizza
- Tortilla and black bean pie
I made the chicken chili on Sunday night, tons of leftovers so I’ll be having it for lunch the next few days. The manicotti was supposed to be our Valentine’s Day dinner but I got busy with a project and didn’t feel like cooking so Ryan made the fettuccine (frozen from last week) with a tomato sauce for himself. I still haven’t had dinner (it’s 8:30) and I’m starting to get peckish. Probably will go make a quesadilla.
To see what other people have on the menu this week visit I’m an Organizing Junkie. Thanks for stopping by.