On the menu this week:
- homemade fettuccine with undecided sauce (probably tomato for Ryan & just butter and Parmesan for me)
- roast chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and lima beans
- leftover chicken dinner
- tacos/taco salad
- bay scallops withÂ perciatelli, spinach, and roasted tomatoes (idea from this recipe but I’ve changed it a lot)
- broccoli, chicken, and rice (or barley) casserole
- pepperoni, sausage, olive, and mushroom pizza
To see what other people are planning to serve this week visit I’m An Organizing Junkie. Thanks for stopping by.
Homemade pasta sounds good. I always think I will venture out and try to make it, but then I chicken out. There is just something about the homemade version of it that sounds so yummy.
It’s actually pretty easy but, yeah, it kind of intimidates me. Ryan usually makes the pasta. I have done it, but I’ve always hand rolled it and cut it with a pizza cutter instead of using the pasta machine. Which is silly because it can’t be that hard to set the thing up but I always say no way.
We had the fettuccine last night and there is no comparison— homemade is so much better than any you can buy! Here’s a neat tutorial:
Thank you for the tutorial, I’ll have to go check it out. I have a pasta machine attachment I’ve used once or twice for cake stuff, but never for actual paste. Maybe I need to pull it out and see what I can do with it. 🙂
Comments are closed.