Since we have switched our eating habits to follow the Primal Blueprint our regular standby menus no longer work. They were filled with a lot of pasta dishes or casseroles with grains. At first it was daunting trying to think of meals that don’t have grains or legumes in them but now I am having fun finding new recipes to try.Â All of these recipes are grain and gluten free.
This weeks meals:
- Pizza with a grain free cream cheese crust
- Sausage gravy and biscuits.
- Baked chicken hindquarters with cauliflower mashed potatoes and sauteed zucchini.
- Slow roasted pork shoulder with sauteed spinach and onions.
- Bratwurst with whatever veg looks good.
- Beef and vegetable baked spaghetti squash
I didn’t do a post for last weeks menu but I did take some photos of what we were eating. Sadly, I did not get a photo of my first ever pot roast, and it turned out so yummy! Last week we had: