Last week we didn’t have a menu or list prepared before shopping so our dinners ended up being pretty sad. Not wanting a repeat I made sure to get things planned on Saturday for our early Sunday shopping trip.
- Baked chicken wings (somehow a veg never made it to the plate but we both had fruit after the chicken).
- Steak with mushrooms, asparagus, and maybe some potatoes.
- Zucchini noodles with meatballs in tomato sauce.
- Cod baked with pesto and tomato, with steamed broccoli
- Chicken taco salad (with no tortilla’s or chips).
- No bun hamburgers with sweet potato fries.
- Greek Pizza (I’m using my Greek pizza recipe (spinach, onions, feta, olives) and instead of putting it on a pizza crust I’m going to try baking it in a pie pan)
All the meals are gluten and grain free, and most are paleo/primal. To see what other people have planned this week stop by I’m an Organizing Junkie. Thanks for stopping by.
I’m guessing that the Greek pizza won’t turn out well unless you put something under it. What about a frittata base? Or mix in eggs/cream so it’s like a quiche? Just thinking “out loud”; love tweaking recipes!
It already has an egg in it. The problem is it uses bread crumbs too, undecided whether to mix in ground nuts in place of the bread crumbs or just leave it out. We’ll see. Steak tonight was good and Xander ate the asparagus!
I love it when it’s asparagus season! (and when he gets a little older, the *ahem* “side effect” will likely greatly amuse him!)
Comments are closed.