Last week we didn’t have a menu or list prepared before shopping so our dinners ended up being pretty sad. Not wanting a repeat I made sure to get things planned on Saturday for our early Sunday shopping trip.
- Baked chicken wings (somehow a veg never made it to the plate but we both had fruit after the chicken).
- Steak with mushrooms, asparagus, and maybe some potatoes.
- Zucchini noodles with meatballs in tomato sauce.
- Cod baked with pesto and tomato, with steamed broccoli
- Chicken taco salad (with no tortilla’s or chips).
- No bun hamburgers with sweet potato fries.
- Greek Pizza (I’m using my Greek pizza recipe (spinach, onions, feta, olives) and instead of putting it on a pizza crust I’m going to try baking it in a pie pan)
All the meals are gluten and grain free, and most are paleo/primal. To see what other people have planned this week stop by I’m an Organizing Junkie. Thanks for stopping by.